In coordination with the programme director and senior staff, the project manager is expected to
- Provide project related support to tailor-made negotiation support in Colombia
- Coordinate activities related to a discreet process that revolves around capacity building in negotiation techniques and negotiation topics
- Do background research on topics related to the overarching subject of Negotiation/Mediation Support
- Liaise with project partners and donors
- Help putting together budget plans & budget tracking
- Assist in writing concept notes & proposals
- Develop graphic visuals, presentations and training materials
- Contribute to the interim and final reports of the project team as well as policy papers and other publications
- Ensure proper documentation/archiving
- Provide administrative and logistical support
- M.A. degree in a relevant field, such as peace and conflict studies, international relations, law or political science
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Spanish, English and German
- Strong communication skills in the afore-mentioned languages
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong empathetic skills to work with unconventional and demanding conflict actors
- Ability to work under time-pressure
- Curiosity, passion and perseverance
The full-time position (40hrs/week) will be based in Berlin, Germany for a period of 12 months (extendable), starting as soon as possible.
On-site support and frequent travels to the Latin American region are required.
Please submit an updated curriculum vitae and a detailed statement about your skills and interests as well as diplomas, certificates and references (letters or contact information) through our online application system below.
We look forward to receiving your application!