Benefits: Competitive NGO salary, annual bonus scheme, 30 days holiday
Application deadline: February 15th, 2017
Anticipated starting date: February / March 2017
CDP is a leading international charity founded 17 years ago to address dangerous climate change. It has since grown to become the world’s foremost system for companies and cities to report on carbon emissions, water stewardship and deforestation. We operate key hubs in London, New York and Berlin with other representation in the rest of Europe, Brazil, Australia, Japan, India and China. If you are looking for a job that combines business skills with a higher purpose and offers a well-defined program as well as freedom for hands-on mentality in a friendly organization, this one might be for you.
CDP Europe is seeking a highly motivated individual with a background in corporate procurement or corporate sustainability to join CDP Europe’s team to consolidate and increase our Supply Chain program operations in continental Europe. This is a unique opportunity to apply your business development skills and experience in a dynamic and fast growing charity that intends to make the world a little better than it is today. The position will report directly to the CDP Europe Director responsible for Supply Chain and will be supported by Supply Chain team colleagues across the world. The individual will work closely with CDP stakeholders and interact with colleagues based across Europe.
In this role you will split your time between looking after existing supply chain program members in continental Europe and engaging with some of the biggest companies across all industry sectors to win new members. The position will be linked to targets in relation to securing new CDP Supply Chain program members and confirming membership renewal from all existing members.
Candidates should have EU work permit.
- Engage with European companies in advancing their sustainable supply chain strategies;
- Support members throughout CDP’s annual reporting cycle to get the most out of their suppliers’ data reported through CDP, incl. alignment with their wider sustainability strategy and own CDP reporting, and their external and internal communication;
- Develop sales leads and convert them into CDP supply chain program members;
- Contribute to the wider development and strategy of the CDP supply chain program;
- Public speaking at events and conferences representing CDP’s supply chain work as a subject matter expert; and
- Active coordination with other CDP teams regionally and globally to engage efficiently and in an organized manner with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact convincingly with people at different levels of seniority and different cultural backgrounds;
- Advanced analytical skills;
- Experience in either supply chain management or account management or business development highly desirable, ideally a combination;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Experience in climate change and sustainability, with a special focus on GHG emissions and / or water / forest as a plus;
- Excellent planning skills – both at strategic and operational levels;
- Willingness to travel across continental Europe;
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving;
- Ability to work within an annual process with shifting priorities;
- Familiarity with CRM tools a plus, alternatively ability to master new systems quickly; and
- Fluent in English and either German or Spanish as a must, French, Italian or Nordic languages also a plus.
Qualifications and work experience:
- Minimum BA/BSc degree;
- 3-6 years work experience, ideally corporate, additional NGO experience as an advantage;
- Keen interest in corporate sustainability themes and related company internal challenges;
- Knowledge of the basic supply chain process, or ability to learn quickly; and
- Familiarity with GHG inventories is an advantage.
Interested? Please start with the survey: https://cdpeurope.wufoo.com/forms/z1213ei61lbyq1r/ and then send your complete application in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Application AM Supply Chain– First name Last name” in the subject line.
Contact for questions: Carla Pritsch, email@example.com, +49 30 629 033 176
We are looking forward to your application.
Zu finden unter https://www.cdp.net/en/info/careers
Bewirb dich bitte nicht nach Ablauf der Frist. Danke!