Change.org is the world’s largest petition platform, empowering people everywhere to create the change they want to see. Change.org offers the world’s most powerful organizing tools to every potential citizen-activist and NGO. There are more than 65 million Change.org users in 196 countries, and every day people use our tools to transform their communities – locally, nationally and globally. Whether it’s a mother fighting bullying in her daughter’s school, customers pressing banks to drop unfair fees, or citizens holding corrupt officials to account, thousands of campaigns started by people around the world have won on Change.org – and more are winning every week. Change.org is hiring a Director of Business Development in Germany to help expand and deepen our client relationships, market our movement-building services, and develop partnerships with leading charities and nonprofits.
The Director of Business Development will:
- Market and sell Change.org’s movement-building services, which enable charities and nonprofits to acquire new supporters
- In collaboration with Change.org’s Client Services team, manage nonprofit client campaigns and ensure outstanding performance and results
- Establish and maintain relationships with leading nonprofit consulting, fundraising, and digital marketing firms
- Represent Change.org at conferences and networking events and give small and large group presentations
- Strategize with Change.org’s local team and Global Business Development team about how to continue to expand our services, reach and impact.
Candidates should have 5-7 years experience in at least one of the following: charity consulting, sales, business development, or marketing. International experience, in particular in Europe, would be an added bonus. Regardless of experience, we are looking for a passionate, hard-working and organized self-starter who has strong relationships in the third sector and wants to be part of a fast-moving and ambitious organization working for social change. Change.org is an exceptionally agile and collaborative work environment. Your co-workers are high-impact, low-ego, and have a deep respect for our members. We expect you to be the same. Compensation and benefits are competitive. The position will be based in our Berlin office. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.