The Hertie School is recruiting an Associate Student Recruitment on a part time basis (35 hours/week).
The Hertie School of Governance prepares exceptional students for leadership positions in government, business, and civil society. The School also offers experienced professionals the opportunity to deepen their skills in the field of public management. A renowned international faculty with expertise in economics, business, law, political and social science take an interdisciplinary, policy-oriented approach to the School’s teaching and research agenda. The Hertie School is an international centre, with a variety of first-rate academic projects and a diverse student body. The School actively engages in public debate with its wide range of events bringing together experts from academia and the world of practice. The School was founded in 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains the major partner.
The Associate Student Recruitment (m/f) post is for an initial 2 years period, with the possibility of extension; starting date as soon as possible.
- Contributing and implementing student recruitment strategies to meet student recruitment goals
- Running outreach campaigns in order to raise awareness for the Hertie School’s academic programmes
- Representing the Hertie School at admission fairs in Germany and abroad
- Producing text copy for various marketing-related measures
- Conducting campus tours and information sessions for prospective students
- Liaising with the Hertie School’s marketing and recruitment partners
- Organizing on-campus student recruitment events
- Relevant academic degree
- Excellent German and English language skills (written and spoken) are required
- Experience in (higher education) marketing, sales or university administration is beneficial
- Proficiency with MS-Office applications
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We offer a stimulating international and diverse academic environment. The Hertie School is a vibrant academic community that emphasizes excellence in research and teaching as well as an interdisciplinary perspective. Our school has been certified as family-friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (s. www.hertie-school.org for further information). 2
Application: Please send your complete application portfolio including cover letter and CV, your salary expectations and information as to your availability to applications[at]hertie-school[dot]org Please use the heading “Associate Student Recruitment” in your application. If you have any further questions please contact Benjamin Steffen (steffen[at]hertie-school[dot]org).
The deadline for full consideration is 31th October 2017. Strict confidentiality is assured.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living of them – by voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!