Research Associate (m/f)
The contract duration is one year, starting date as soon as possible.
- Collaboration, proofreading and copy-editing of scientific articles, coordinating with the authors
- Researching content of lectures, discussions and scientific articles
- Working on briefings and appearances in the media
- Supervising and guiding the student assistants
- University degree (Master or equivalent) preferably in social sciences
- Excellent command of German and English
- Interest in research questions in the broader field of comparative political sociology (parties, participation, elections, campaigns, communication)
We offer a stimulating international and diverse environment in multiple areas of social science, high-quality teaching and public policy. Our school has been certified as a family friendly work environment in higher education and an equal opportunity employer (pls. see www.hertie-school.org for further information).
To apply: Please send your application, including a cover letter and CV, using the heading ‘RA Römmele’ to applications[at]hertie-school[dot]org. The deadline for full consideration is 25 February 2018. Strict confidentiality is assured. Informal enquiries can be addressed to Prof. Dr. Andrea Römmele (roemmele[at]hertie-school[dot]org).
Gesines Jobtipps sind handverlesen und für Jobsuchende sowie Arbeitgeber*innen kostenfrei. Und ich verdiene mit ihnen meinen Lebensunterhalt – durch freiwillige Zahlungen.
Bitte unterstütz mich mit einem Betrag Deiner Wahl. Danke!