The Jacques Delors Institut – Berlin is offering
Short-term research opportunities in Justice and Home Affairs / EU foreign and
- Research and analysis on EU Justice and Home Affairs with a focus on migration and asylum OR on EU foreign, security and defence policy
- Preparation of policy papers, studies or blog posts
- Postgraduate degree (MA or equivalent) in political science, European Studies, EU law or International Relations
- Profound knowledge of Justice and Home Affairs and/or EU foreign and security policy
- Excellent oral and written English skills, German skills desirable
- Interest in policy-relevant research and analysis
- Previous professional experience in academia/think tanks is a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team
The person will work in cooperation with Nicole Koenig, Deputy Head of Research. The research opportunity is part-time. Working hours are flexible and subject to negotiation.
Remuneration depends on the level of experience. This opportunity is limited in time until mid-July 2017, subsequent employment might be possible.
The Jacques Delors Institut – Berlin is a research-based think tank with the objective to contribute to a better policy debate on Europe in Germany. It is a joint project by the Hertie School of Governance in Berlin and Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute in Paris.
You can expect a small, but highly motivated and dynamic team working in a start-up atmosphere in offices located right next to the Brandenburg Gate.
If you are interested, please send your CV, a writing sample (e.g. essay, thesis, publication), and a brief proposal (max. 200 words) for a research project (policy paper or study to be completed until mid-July 2017) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are particularly interested in proposals addressing the following issue areas:
- EU asylum and migration policy
- Schengen and border management
- CFSP/CSDP and follow-up of the EU Global Strategy
- European defence cooperation
- Transatlantic security cooperation
Deadline for application: 16 January 2017. Starting date: as soon as possible.
Zu finden unter http://www.delorsinstitut.de/2015/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Research_opportunities_part-time_CFSP_JHA.pdf
Bewirb dich bitte nicht nach Ablauf der Frist. Danke!