The Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space is pleased to announce a position as
junior researcher (50 %)
in the ESPON-funded research project „The Geography of New Employment Dynamics in Europe” to be coordinated by the Research Unit 4 “Regeneration of cities”. The position will be funded for 11 months beginning on January 1, 2017
Fields of activity:
- Empirical research on the development of knowledge economies, unequalities and mobility in European countries
- Organizational support and coordination of field reports
- Publications in the field of employment dynamics and urban regeneration in European cities
- support for presentations and papers in the context of international conferences
- elaboration of new research projects in this field of expertise
- excellent cooperation with partners regarding the design and production of maps
- PhD in the field of urban planning, geography or migration
- Sound knowledge in the field of socio-economic development
- Strong motivation to work in a cooperative and flexible team environment
- Experience with qualitative research and intercultural skills
- Fluency in German, English and a third European language.
The position offers:
- A highly stimulating, high profile research group with international focus
- Excellent institutional environment with manifold opportunities for international cooperation
- Salary corresponding to TVL 13
Please send your application with the reference number 4716 until October, 30, 2016 via snailmail (and as PDF) to:
Leibniz-Institut für Raumbezogene Sozialforschung
D – 15537 Erkner
Applicants from outside of Germany are requested to send their application as a PDF file to email@example.com.
The IRS is explicitly admitted to the principle of equal opportunities. Women are especially encour-aged to apply. Handicapped people will be preferentially considered in case of equivalent qualifica-tions. The IRS supports the compatibility of career and family and was certified as a family-oriented employer in 2015.
For further information please contact Prof. Dr. Felicitas Hillmann Tel. ++49 (0)3362/793-232
Zu finden unter http://www.irs-net.de/aktuelles/jobs/index.php
Unterstütze mich: Erwähne Gesines Jobtipps in deiner Bewerbung.
Bewirb dich bitte nicht nach Ablauf der Frist.