Radio coach, editor and producer for Syria (Arabic/English, 20-40 hours/week)
About this role:
The radio coach, editor and producer will work closely with MICT’s radio production team in Berlin to assist radio journalists from Syria. In addition, he/she will be responsible for the production of a programme that will be broadcast in Syria via FM and satellite.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Develop ways on how to improve MICT’s radio journalists’ skills, in the realms of both technology and professional journalism.
2. Train and coach MICT’s radio journalists on-the-job.
3. Prepare and take part in training workshops in Turkey.
4. Produce a radio show including features-style reportage and news briefs.
Qualifications and skills:
1. At least 5 years experience in coaching radio journalists.
2. At least 3 years experience in radio production and editing.
3. Expertise in using editing software.
4. Team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
5. Native Arabic speaker, excellent English skills, both verbal and Written.
We can offer a dynamic, interdisciplinary and international working environment, interesting, varied and challenging activities and family-friendly conditions.
We are looking to fill this position from August 1 until the end of 2014.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Please note that due to the volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send your CV, including 3 references and your fee/salary expectations by e-mail (one document/PDF, not bigger than 1 MB) to: Petra Schönenberg, mail: email@example.com
Gefunden unter http://www.mict-international.org/jobs/