Ausnahmsweise ein Hinweis auf eine Praktikumsausschreibung, da sie laut Arbeitgeber „ordentlich vergütet“ wird und sich auch an Absolventen*innen richtet.
ONE is a global campaign and advocacy organization co-founded by Bono and backed by over eight million people from around the world and every walk of life that are committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. We hold world leaders to account for the promises made to the poorest, and we press them to support better policies and more effective aid. We also work with leaders in Africa to support greater democracy, accountability and transparency so these resources can be effectively deployed. ONE has offices in Abuja, Berlin, Brussels, Johannesburg, London, New York City, Ottawa, Paris and Washington DC.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
The Campaigns Intern will support the German campaigns team with the development and delivery of ONE’s public facing campaign work. The internship will begin on July 28th and will run for a period of three months. This is a paid internship and successful candidates will be required to work 40 hours per week. This position reports to the Senior Campaigns Manager and is based in Berlin.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Support our campaigns and member engagement across Germany, esp. regarding the ONE Vote campaign within the context of an upcoming German federal election
- Identify opportunities to engage our members locally and online and support the logistical and creative planning of events and communications
- Speak to members of the public about ONE at public events
- Promote the work of the campaigns team and our German membership within the organization and to interested partners and parties
- Provide general administrative and database support as required
- Provide translations and support content creation for our social media channels
- Perform other duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Student or graduate of Political Science, Communications, or related field
- Excellent experience with MS Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work flexibly and have a positive and proactive approach to tasks
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration
- Proven interest in international development and Africa
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good and responsible decisions
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
If you are ready to join the fight against extreme poverty & preventable disease, please submit an application, resume and a cover letter (in German) on our jobs page by June 29th 2017; applications beyond that date may not be considered. Candidates that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered for the role. We will conclude the process when the job has been filled. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we are only able to contact those who we decide to interview.
Only candidates authorized to work and travel in Germany without any restrictions need apply.
Bitte verweise in Deiner Bewerbung auf Gesines Jobtipps. Danke!