Ausnahmsweise ein Hinweis auf eine Praktikumsausschreibung, da sie laut Arbeitgeber „ordentlich vergütet“ wird und sich auch an Absolventen*innen richtet.
The Policy & Advocacy Intern will work with the Berlin team to support our policy-related activities. The internship will be four months in duration, beginning in January 2017. This is a paid internship and the successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours per week. The Policy & Advocacy intern will report to the Policy & Advocacy Manager and will be based in our Berlin office.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Conduct research related to the priorities of ONE
- Administrative support
- Draft and translate briefings, analysis of reports as well as posts on the website and the blog
- Updates of statistics
- Stay abreast of relevant parliamentary processes
- Support the logistics of meetings, conferences, etc.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Student or graduate of Development Policy, International Relations, Political Science, or related field
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- German as a native language and good knowledge of parliamentary processes
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong team-player, self-motivation, accuracy as well as humor and a willingness to make a contribution to the fight against poverty
- Good knowledge of development debates in Germany and of relevant German stakeholders
- Experience in working with development-related texts and research
- Prior practical experience is an advantage
Please submit an application, resume, cover letter on our jobs page. The deadline for this application is 2 January 2017; applications beyond that date may not be considered. Candidates that do not submit a cover letter will not be considered for the role. We will conclude the process when the job has been filled. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we are only able to contact those who we decide to interview.
Only candidates authorized to work in the Germany without any restrictions need apply.
Please apply here.
Zu finden unter https://www.one.org/de/bei-one-arbeiten/policy-advocacy-intern/
Bewirb dich bitte nicht nach Ablauf der Frist. Danke!