You will spend at least 80,000 hours of your life in the office. We want to help you do something world-changing with them. Now is your chance to join us.
The Changer is a successful social startup that is building a global community for next generation leaders to inspire and enable them to pursue a career with positive impact.
We aim to shape a world in which everyone and anyone can use their time at the office to change the world for the better. Already Germany’s leading platform for social impact careers, we recently secured an investment to fund our international expansion and are now looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Manager to join our team.
About the role
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the oversight of all our marketing activities – but you should have a special affinity for online marketing. You should have an exceptional track record in marketing services to an international audience and be particularly creative in developing effective channels, even when you don’t have a corporate budget. You will stay on top of all the latest trends in the field of social impact, sustainability and new work and will relish the opportunity to tell everyone and anyone about what The Changer is doing in these areas.
Our ideal candidate is a professional with a can-do attitude who utilizes a data-driven approach to marketing, while also embodying The Changer voice and spirit. As Marketing Manager, you should be able to juggle multiple tasks, work independently and manage your time effectively. You should also be able to manage and build a small team and work across borders.
Ultimately, you should be able to help us grow The Changer in Germany and internationally, both online and offline, so that we can help as many people as possible to change the world whilst they are at the office.
- Develop our offline and online marketing strategy in line with short-term and long-term company goals
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns (online and offline) and own their implementation from ideation to execution and performance analysis
- Ensure performance on all key content, including job adverts
- Develop and maintain long term strategic partnerships
- Track and monitor online campaigns and SEO
- Develop print marketing materials
- Build and manage a small team
- Recruit and manage agencies and freelancers where necessary
- Control and manage the marketing budget effectively
- Monitor and analyse all marketing channels
- Attend events and conferences on behalf of The Changer team
- Stay up-to-date with sector news and social trends, as well as online marketing trends, and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- At least four years work experience in marketing, preferably with a focus on online channels
- An analytical mindset and solid knowledge of website/social analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMrush, etc.)
- The flexibility to adapt to a startup environment
- Budget experience
- Familiarity with design and photo editing programs
- Exceptional attention to detail, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- An outgoing and positive personality
- Fluent German and English
What we offer you
- The chance to be part of a mission-driven social business
- Work with a fun, smart and dynamic team
- Offices in the heart of Berlin
- Flat hierarchies and self-determined work
- Regular team events
- The possibility to work remotely
- Fair compensation and holiday
Does this sound like you? Then we would love to hear from you. To apply, send your innovative application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is December 31st, 2016. The position will start in January or February 2017.
Show some love and please mention The Changer in your application.
Zu finden unter http://thechanger.org/jobs/the-changer-marketing-manager-berlin
Bewirb dich bitte nicht nach Ablauf der Frist. Danke!