For our Latin America Programme we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/div) specializing in Local Dialogue Processes. This position will be based in Berlin with frequent travels to Nicaragua.
Your additional skills:
- Strong ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Strong empathetic and intercultural skills
- Ability to work under time-pressure
- Passion and perseverance
What you can expect from us:
- Highly experienced and engaged community of internationals
- Transparent financial conditions
- If needed advisory regarding visa matters and travel conditions
- Shallow hierarchies and teamwork
- trust-based working hours
- flexibility regarding office vs. mobile working solutions
- agile mindset
Your main tasks:
- Support project activities from headquarters, with very frequent travel and activities in Nicaragua
- Co-design and implement conflict transformation processes
- Contribute expertise on local multi-stakeholder dialogue and culture of peace
- Facilitation of dialogue events and processes
- Provide conceptual and methodological, as well as administrative and logistical support to the team and partners
- MA degree in a relevant field, such as Peace and Conflict Studies, Political Science or International Relations
- Advanced relevant work experience in projects or processes with local communities and with thematic focus on dialogue and culture of peace
- Proven experience in dialogue facilitation
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in Spanish and English
- Experience in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Regional experience in Latin America, preferred in Central American region
The contract duration of the 70% part-time position (28 hrs./week) is limited at least until June 30, 2020 (further extension depending on the availability of project funds).
Please submit your CV and cover letter as well as diplomas, certificates and references (letters or contact information) until September 15, 2019 through our online application system only by clicking on the BLUE BUTTON beneath.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!