**Note: Offer published on Sep 30th.**
The Subaward coordinator will help manage subawards to implement activities for a remotely managed community policing program. This involves coordination with program partners and beneficiaries and reviewing key documents for the development, approval and implementation of activities.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Subaward Coordinator will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Based on inputs received from colleagues and program partners and beneficiaries, draft and negotiate subawards, and provide oversight of subawards;
- Proactively propose activity ideas and refinements to existing activities to increase their impact;
- Coordinate with field staff, program partners and beneficiaries to ensure that proposed activities are realistic, and appropriate for the context;
- Coordinate with field staff, program partners and beneficiaries to ensure that subawardees are implementing activities in line with the terms and conditions on the subaward;
- Coordinate with program engineering and procurement staff to track implementation of activities;
- Review submitted milestone documentation for completeness and accuracy;
- Provide Monitoring and Evaluation team with updates on activities for various reports; and
- Ensure all documents related to the implementation of subawards are properly filed and retained.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University level education or demonstrated equivalence in professional experience/ability;
- Two (2) years’ experience in implementation of humanitarian, development and/or stabilization programs or relevant project management experience;
- Professional Arabic language skills;
- Professional English language skills;
- Demonstrated experience working with budgets;
- Proven ability to work on a team in a collaborative manner;
- Proven ability to take initiative and think creatively about how to support a community in taking control of and addressing issues;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to manage high volume work flow; and
- Relevant computer software skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working in security sector programs;
- Experience working on US Government-funded programs; and
- Experience working on remotely management programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!