- Posted: August 9, 2019
Creative Associates seeks a Training Coordinator based in Berlin, Germany for a pilot project. The position, reporting to the Community Policing Advisor, and supported by technical expertise within the project, will contribute to activities including partner identification and relationship building/management, training activities implementation, maintaining direct communications with identified partners and field staff, providing technical guidance to the partners and field staff in terms of implementation of the training activities.
Reporting & Supervision:
The Training Coordinator will report to the Community Policing Advisor.
- Work as community policing activities focal point between the Community Policing Advisor, subject matter experts and local partners and field staff;
- Coordinate the translation of the training material;
- Provide translation support for trainings;
- Provide translation support to management meetings between the program and
- Proofread the translated materials;
- Provide translation support on materials related to training;
- Provide translation support on materials related to policies and procedures;
- Facilitate the coordination between Training Experts and partner Training Management Staff;
- Along with others in the team, dynamically identify windows of opportunity to advance project goals that are sensitive and responsive to the needs and realities of citizens;
- Provide ad-hoc communications (audio and visual editing) activities related support as needed; and
- Perform other ad-hoc duties related to coordinating and communicating with program stakeholders, as necessary.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- University level education or demonstrated equivalence in professional experience/ability;
- Three (3) years minimum experience in implementation of humanitarian, development and/or stabilization programs or relevant project management experience;
- Experience working with community-based organizations and/or community
- mobilization around social and humanitarian issues;
- Experience working with an international development organization;
- Proven ability to work on a team in a collaborative manner;
- Proven ability to take initiative and think creatively about how to support a
- community in taking control of and addressing issues;
- Arabic native speaker skills;
- Strong English language skills required;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to manage high volume work flow; and
- Relevant computer software skills.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Working proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, After Effect, and Dream Weaver).
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!