- Posted: September 6, 2019
Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Coordinator for a short-term pilot project. With oversight from the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research (MER) Manager, the M&E Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the design and implementation of M&E efforts for a MENA-based project through data analysis, technical support, and oversight of field enumerators. S/he will support the production of all M&E analysis and reporting products for both internal and external audiences.
Reporting & Supervision:
The M&E Coordinator will report directly to the MER Manager.
- Manage M&E data collection in the field, with oversight from the MER Manager;
- Coordinate with the field-based M&E team;
- Track ongoing data collection activities by field enumerators and local partners;
- Draft data collection tools such as survey, focus group discussion, and key informant interview guides for approval from MER Manager;
- Analyze and report against program indicator performance for quarterly reports;
- Support the MER Manager in the development of analytical reports on program performance;
- Draft program reports such as quarterly, bi-weekly, and spot reports; and
- Support the procurement and coordination with external research firms.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in social sciences, international development, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred;
- At least two (2) years of experience in M&E;
- Experience working, living, and/or researching in the Middle East;
- Experience analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Experience implementing remote data collection and evaluation;
- Knowledge of M&E and reporting procedures and best practices;
- Experience in developing and analyzing performance indicators;
- Fluency or advanced proficiency in both Arabic and English;
- Demonstrated resourcefulness through technology, analytical skills, and relationship building and, with minimal supervision, be able to manage high volume work flow;
- Ability to produce high-quality briefs and reports in English; and
- Relevant computer software skills with proficiency in Excel and other data management systems.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with an international development organization;
- Knowledge of US Government contracts, cooperative agreements, and grant regulations; and
- Proficiency in Kurdish is an advantage.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!