The press review eurotopics.net follows key debates in the European media and translates the most relevant comments into five languages (English, German, French, Russian, Turkish). It’s an initiative of Germany’s Federal Agency for Civic Education produced by the Berlin-based journalist network n-ost.
We’re a dedicated team of editors, correspondents and translators and for the website eurotopics.net we’re looking for a
Social Media Editor (French channels on Facebook and Twitter)
- very active on social media (preferably Facebook & Twitter)
- qualified to be a social media editor (studies, job experience)
- familiar with political, economic and social topics across Europe
- experienced with relevant photo, video and audio software (e.g. Photoshop or Gimp)
- able to work quickly under pressure
- … and who has native-level French skills (good command of German is an asset).
Does this sound like you? Great! Here are some of the things you’ll do while you’re with us:
- Share our topics on Twitter & Facebook by drafting engaging posts and tweets
- Produce informative and moving sharepics
- Manage our community on the social networks and get in touch with influencers
- Analyse user behaviour
You’ll work part-time (freelance) from Monday to Friday (about 1.5 hours per day, around noon) from anywhere in Europe. You should be prepared to start by 1 August 2019.
Interested? Then send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (as one pdf) by 23 June 2019 at the latest. If you have any questions please contact Andreas Bock: +49 (0) 30-259 32 83-0.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!