GISMA Business School founded in 1999, is one of Germany’s top international Business Schools with over 150 staff across 5 locations serving over 500 students across 3 cities in Germany and London, UK.
GISMA is always on top of innovative new trends. It provides a great platform for someone looking for a fast-paced environment, with lots of opportunities of progression across the organisation. It’s a unique and diverse company that rewards high-performing individuals who strive to grow personally and professionally.
You will join GISMA in its most exciting phase, poised for growth with new courses, and continuous geographical expansion.
- Organisation of career events for students in close contact with alumni and corporate contacts (for example, workshops with companies, company visits & presentations etc.)
- Establishing and developing relationships with GISMA former students, corporates contacts and other external partners;
- Creating the student profiles & co-creating other marketing material;
- Collection placement and alumni statistics;
- Conceptual and content-related launch of GISMA’s alumni work as well as definition, implementation, evaluation and maintain the alumni network;
- Set up of alumni platform and communication channels;
- Conception and organisational implementation of various alumni event formats;
- Preparing and adhering to the budget
- Cooperation with Programme Management, Career Centre and other departments in alumni work;
- Provision of necessary documents and information within the framework of required (Re-accreditation procedure)
- At least a Masters’ Degree (not essential)
- Excellent English and good German skills would be a plus
- Preferred experience either in higher education, alumni work or recruitment
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Enthusiasm about career topics, professional development and alumni work
- Very good organisational and communication skills
- High social competence and assertiveness
- Entrepreneurial and economic way of thinking and working
- Ability to work independently in a multi-cultural environment
- Resilient and flexible
- A friendly and dynamic team in the heart of Berlin
- Plenty of creative scope for your own ideas and creative solutions
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, fast-growing and agile business school, please send us your: cover letter, resume and earliest starting date with salary expectations as a PDF file in ENGLISH to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 30th September 2019
not available online (yet)
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!