The European Alliance Against Depression (EAAD) is an international non-profit organization based in Leipzig and Frankfurt (Main), Germany, led by Prof. Ulrich Hegerl. The main aim of the EAAD is to improve care and optimize treatment for patients with depressive disorders and to prevent suicidal behaviour. The EAAD is involved in several European research projects targeting depression, suicide prevention and eMentalHealth such as the “MINDUP” project and the “ImpleMentAll” project. “MINDUP” (01/2020 – 01/2024) will focus on mental health promotion at the workplace. It is targeted at employees of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) working in the healthcare, IT and construction sector and will develop, implement and evaluate resources targeting depression, anxiety and suicidal behaviour at the workplace. “ImpleMentAll” (01/2017 – 03/2021) focuses on faster and more effective implementation of eHealth interventions across Europe.
To support our team as part of the EU-funded research projects „MINDUP” and “ImpleMentAll”, we are looking for a full-time (100%) project manager as of 01/2020 with a duration of at least 2 years in Leipzig with the option of transfer to Frankfurt/Main, Goethe University.
- Management of communication & dissemination work packages of EU-funded research projects (currently Horizon 2020) in different scientific research areas
- Planning and implementation of communication, dissemination and exploitation measures = “Scientific PR”
- Development of print and digital communication resources (e.g. flyers, press releases, short articles, blogposts, videos, newsletters etc.)
- Set up and content management of the project website and social media channels
- Support in overall project management including administrative tasks, compiling reports and submitting deliverables
- Cooperation with organization and project partners and other international stakeholders (both academic and industrial)
- Organization of project meetings and events (i.e. final conference)Your profile:
- University degree in Communications (at least Master’s degree) or other relevant area (Public Health, Psychology)
- Profound experience in intercultural communication, dissemination and exploitation, preferably in Horizon 2020 and/or previous EU framework programmes
- Ability to communicate complex scientific issues to different target groups
- Very good to excellent English in speaking and writing is mandatory, proficient German is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent technical skills (MS Office, website CMS such as Contao and/or Typo3, social media platforms, graphic programmes)
- Experience and interest in implementation science, mental health promotion and technology
- A sense for visual communication and creativity is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Interesting and varied tasks, as well as the opportunity to pursue a doctorate
- Possibility to bring in your own ideas while working in international, high ranking consortia
- Collaboration with an interdisciplinary team (German Depression Foundation and related national projects)
- Payment according to qualification in line with civil service employment TVöD/E13
Please direct any questions to the EAAD coordination center (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tel. 004934122387470.
We kindly ask you to only apply if you have EU project experience and proficient English by sending your motivation letter, CV, certificates and work references via email (subject: EU project manager to email@example.com) until 31/10/2019 in a single PDF file.
Important note: as a non-profit organization we will not be able to reimburse any costs related to your application.
By submitting your application, you agree that your personal data provided in the context of the application will be processed solely for the purpose of the application.
Gesines Jobtipps sind handverlesen und für Jobsuchende sowie Arbeitgeber*innen kostenfrei. Und ich verdiene meinen Lebensunterhalt damit – durch freiwillige Zahlungen.
Bitte unterstütz mich mit einem Betrag Deiner Wahl. Danke!Veröffentlicht in Kommunikation / Lobbying Projekte / Veranstaltungen Verwaltung Halle-Leipzig NGO / Stiftung / Sozialunternehmen Vollzeit