Project: “European voters - together for electoral integrity”
The European Exchange (Europäischer Austausch gGmbH) is seeking an advocacy manager to conduct advocacy campaigns and to coordinate the writing and publication process of policy briefs, which will be the basis of the advocacy work. This position is to be filled for a project fostering expert exchange on electoral integrity in the EU member states, raising awareness for election related issues, advocate for electoral reforms in the EU and EU member states.
Main tasks include:
- Develop an advocacy strategy for the project
- Conduct advocacy campaigns and coordinate joint campaigns with project partners to reach the project’s target groups
- Conduct background talks and outreach to journalists, CSOs, other relevant institutions, wider public to disseminate project outputs and further project outcomes
- Coordinate the writing process of policy briefs, communicate with project partners to identify possible authors and collaborators.
- Advocacy targeting national election administrative bodies, national and international political stakeholders
- Outreach to and engagement with wider public and other CSOs with a similar agenda in other European member states
- Professional experience in advocacy campaigning and project coordination
- Good knowledge of European politics, EU institutions, and election processes in Europe
- Strong communication skills and proficient in using social media for advocacy
- Proficient in English, knowledge of other European languages would be beneficial.
This position is to be filled starting mid-April 2021 until the end of August 2022 and is a part-time position, approx. 24 hours per week. The position can be carried out remotely, however, once the situation allows it, travel within Europe may be required.
Please state your remuneration expectations in your application to this position. Applications, consisting of a CV and a short motivation letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the email subject line “Application: Advocacy manager”. Application deadline - 05. April.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!