The International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good (ECG) is a grassroots, volunteer movement organised into local chapters and regional and national associations. Communications activity happens in each of the member countries at the local chapter and national association level.
The role of the International PR Coordinator is to
- Collaborate with the communications and strategy teams
- Raise awareness of ECG as a new sustainable economic model with international media
- Compile and maintain a database of international media and develop contacts with journalists
- Position ECG to benefit from affiliate international partnerships and act collaboratively to increase its profile
- Support ECG activists in their PR work, e.g. advocacy, fundraising, speakers and spokespeople
- Monitor relevant international developments (e.g. non-financial reporting, WeALL, Rethinking Economics …) and inform relevant groups, e.g. spokespersons.
- Create content for communications across all platforms and to varied audiences e.g. press releases, newsletters, social media
- Collaborate with and support communications coordinators in national associations on international media campaigns
- Coordinate crisis management response with media monitoring team
- Commitment to the vision and goals of the ECG movement
- Experience and track record of international media and public relations
- Ability to work in a non-hierarchical international team through collaborative decision-making
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Self-organisation and flexibility
- High standard of written and spoken English (other languages desirable)
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com outlining your suitability for the post. Please address each point of the person specification, giving details and examples of how your knowledge, skills, experience and achievements meet the requirements.
ECG encourages applications from all backgrounds especially those that are underrepresented.
Employer: International Federation for the Economy for the Common Good e.V, Hamburg
Location: Remote working, some international travel to events will be involved
Hours: up to 20 hours per week
Deadline for applications: Friday 19th February, 2021
Interviews will be held online.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!