Start: July 2020 or later
Employment type: Full time
Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to high-quality education for refugees and underserved communities through digital solutions.
Our team of Kironistas is international, agile and thinks out-of-the-box. We are education experts, techies, designers, project managers, communicators, grant writers, researchers, coffee-drinkers, innovators and dreamers, who work together on this mission every day.
Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Contribute to growth of Kiron partner base and unrestricted income through traditional fundraising methods and new innovative outreach strategies
- Managing the development and writing of high quality concept notes, proposals and budgets
- Work as a Key Account Manager, complete due diligence on prospective partners and be the internal point of contact for key partners
- Represent Kiron at networking events and attend meetings to build relationships and potential partnerships including the negotiation of final agreements
- Together with the fundraising team, you identify Kiron’s attractive points for donors and support our strategic vision, goals and fundraising campaigns
- Experience with education and learning topic, and/or government relations will be considered as an asset
Your set of skills:
- You have at least 5 years of full-time professional work experience, ideally in fundraising, communications, PR or marketing
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English, both written and spoken (C1 according to CEFR)
- You have significant experience of working within a relationship management function in NGO and/or corporate sector with proven track record of meeting fundraising targets
- You possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to tailor written and verbal content and develop compelling proposals and presentations
- Ideally, you have a sense for visual design, strong PPT skills and digital marketing skills
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to higher education for refugees and underserved communities worldwide
- The atmosphere of a digitally savvy, innovative and fast-paced social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
- The opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility and work in a environment that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency
- Flexible working hours, 30 days vacation & a generous home office policy
- Your choice of hardware (HP or Apple) and a dog-friendly and spacious office in Lichtenberg with beautiful sunset views
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!