Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a private and independent international medical aid organisation. Diversity, open mindedness and mutual respect are of particular importance in our organisation. MSF provides medical aid in more than 70 countries worldwide. The headquarters of the German section of MSF - Ärzte ohne Grenzen e.V. is in Berlin. In the headquarters, over 200 employees work in the fundraising, media and public relations, finance and administration, human resources and project departments.
SUSTAINABILITY PROJECT MANAGER (F/M/D)
40 hours per week
- Project planning and development of project initiation documentation
- Manage the level of risk & stakeholder expectations
- Report project progress, project closure including the capture of lessons learned
- Develop a 3 year organization sustainability roadmap
- Optimize existing footprint calculation methodology and processes
- Define a sustainability planning & reporting framework
- Project management experience
- Subject matter expertise in corporate sustainabilty strategy and implementation
- Experience in implementing a corporate sustainability strategy
- Business level English
- Payment according to internal salary structure; in this position according to group 4 with full-time employment (40h/week) from 3,081 to a maximum of 3,898 Euro, depending on the relevant professional experience
- Benefits: 30 days of annual leave per year, 13th salary, subsidized public transport ticket, regular increases in salary according to salary structure, company pension (from min. 2 years of employment period) as well as free drinks and fruit
- Meaningful and diversified work within a respectful and positive organization culture
- Insights on international field projects through regular reports, presentations and exchange with colleagues
- Possibility of taking an active part in shaping the organization through cross-departmental working groups, regular staff surveys etc.
- Personal development through inhouse trainings and the support of individual training programs
As an internationally operating organisation, we welcome diversity, open mindedness and mutual respect. In accordance with our values, we only analyze the professional qualifications in the applications, regardless of ethnical and social origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation or age of the applicant.
Gesines Jobtipps are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And I make a living off them – via voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice (in German). Thanks!